Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Welcome!

Hello everyone! I am just saying a quick welcome to you all, as this is my first post. I am learning and playing around so bare with me as I figure everything out and get the layout the way I want it. I decided to go ahead and finally start a blog of my own. I have visions of my own website, but that will come with time.  The Fall and Holiday seasons were VERY busy at my house with all the orders I was working on...There was a lot of things I had put off and am just now getting around to doing them (this site being one of them :) I also plan on setting up an esty site before long and will keep you all posted.  You can see some of my sewing work on facebook at Tree Babies! Forgive me for not having new things up. I took a long break after December to enjoy somethings for myself and do some projects for my family.  Which always comes first.

No comments: