Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Life vs craft shows

Those of you who know me, know I thrive off other people's energy.  That is why I LOVE craft shows. I get to see my customers and interact with them.  It is always a wonderful time. So this weekend is Mother's Day and there were a couple of small local shows set for Saturday...and I was set on going to one of them.  Then a thing called LIFE happened...I have to work. This is something I am going to have to get use to I guess. I have only been back to work since the last of March, and so this is my first show I am missing since I started setting up last year. Kinda makes me sad. I know there will be more (and I can't wait).  It is just one more thing I am missing out on because of work.

I will post a schedule of the craft shows I intend on setting up at this year in the coming days. And will update it as things (Life) changes.

No comments: