Sunday, July 31, 2011

Idea madness!

So I received my Silhouette this past Tuesday, and since then I have been having a flood of ideas! I can't wait to try them all!  I will post as I finish each one.  I think each week I will just focus on making couple. As I hope to be filling orders as well.  On top of normal life this month, I have my youngest son's first birthday, our wedding anniversary, two baby showers, and I hope to get out and promote my business. 

I have a few plans for my blog as well.  Next Monday (not tomorrow) I will be starting a Monday Spam Party.  Where you and others can leave links to their business pages on my Tree Babies FB page.  I will go through them all and then share the link with all my fans.  All you have to do in return is 1) Follow my blog 2) share a link to Tree Babies on your FB page :-)  Then Tuesday Talk I will talk about all the new pages and products and leave links to them right here on my blog :-). 

No comments: